Molly Appleton-Reeve with her twin sister Chloe, Mum Jacqui and Dad Mike. See SWNS story SWLNdogs. A family who "lost everything" in a house fire speak out about their "hero" dogs, who saved their lives by waking them up before their fire alarm. Molly Appleton-Reeve, 24, and her twin sister Chloe, were having a lie in at their home in Bodmin, Cornwall on September 6, when their dogs started "manically" barking at 10:19am. The pair got up to see what had set their 5-year-old Bulldog, Coco, and 18-month-old Labrador Polly off, and minutes later the fire alarm started sounding. Molly went to see if the dogs had accidentally knocked the oven on, whilst her sister went to check the living room - where she saw their armchair had caught fire.