These 11 practical hacks will make life SO much easier
1. If a shirt shrinks, put it in a bowl with ice water and one cup of hair conditioner. It will restore it to it’s normal size.
2. If you wash your shower curtain with salt water when you first buy it, it will never go moldy. Genius!
3. Sprinkle a little salt on your pan when you’re frying. This will prevent the oil from splattering.
4. Prolong the lifetime of your flowers by dropping a penny into the vase and adding a pinch of sugar or a sip of vodka.
5. Tuesdays at 3PM, six weeks before your flight, is when tickets are absolute cheapest.
6. When you’re at an airport add “?.jpg” at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive WiFi and access the Internet for free.
7. Burn yourself on something? Pour yellow mustard all over the area and then rinse with cold water. It’s like a magic eraser for burns!
8. Use a spring from an old pen to keep your charger from bending and breaking
9.Tie a small piece of bright coloured fabric to your luggage. You won’t have to wonder if it’s your bag or not.
10. Wrap a wet paper towel around your bottles and put them in the freezer. In just 15 minutes it will be ice cold.
11. Put a stocking over the end of a vacuum to find tiny items like earrings