Picture shows baby Simon Foster who died after mum Hayley Keane contracter a bacteria in latter stages of pregnancy that lead to meningitis. See SWNS story SWBABY : A heartbroken mother has released a picture of the one and only time she managed to hold her baby - to call for a change in the law. Hayley Keane, 26, only managed to hold her precious baby once after she contracted a bacteria while she was pregnant, which led to meningitis in little Simon John Foster. She believes the baby, who died at just three days old last December, could have been saved following a routine screening for the Group B Streptococcus. From Hartlepool, she is now campaigning for the NHS to introduce the routine screenings. She said: "My first cuddle was my last cuddle with him. They took him away from me as soon as he was born.