***EMBARGOED TILL 14:00 GMT 03/08/22 - NO ONLINE USE TILL THEN***
Kerry Tattersley has revealed how a £30 pair of Puma sliders saved her life after she was electrocuted while vacuuming her astroturf, pictured at her home in West Yorks. See SWNS story SWBRsliders; A woman has revealed how a £30 pair of Puma sliders saved her life after she was nearly electrocuted while vacuuming her astroturf. Kerry Tattersley, 36, was vacuuming the artificial grass in her backyard when she went to remove the extension lead and ended up touching a live current. The contact resulted in an instant electric shock with enough force to throw her back into the nearby wall. Support worker, Kerry, from Halifax, said: "I was in my garden vaccing my artificial grass and my extension lead was plugged in too.